Monday, December 22, 2008

Gerty the Dog in for ACL Surgery...

So our dog Gerty blew out her ACL in her back knee a few weeks ago. We've been trying to get her in for surgery for a while now, but this winter snow storm has put a damper on getting it done.

I spoke with Dr. Paul last night and we were all set to go this morning. Little did I know we were going to get about 8" of snow over night.

It took me and the Cowgirl about 45 minutes to dig me out of the driveway this morning, but I finally got on the road and on my way to the surgery.


GERT-SURGERY 01 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 02 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 06 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 04 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 05 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 07 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 08 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 09 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 10 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.


GERT-SURGERY 11 from ron upshaw on Vimeo.

Now we've got several months of rehab,and the Gert should be back to her old self.
She's asleep next to me on the couch as I type this...

See You Next Time~