Saturday, March 7, 2009

All Creatures Great & Small - Maple Valley Version

Although I've never actually read the book All Creatures Great & Small, I did manage to make my way through all 7 cds in the book on tape. So I've got that going for me.

Here's a montage video of some wildlife out on the farm.

First: a raccoon that just walks right up to our sliding glass door and is completely unafraid. Not a good thing. They can do some serious damage to a dog or cat. I spoke with PAWS and they recommended first making sure not to leave any cat food out at night and see if that stops him from coming around.

Second: It's been over 2 months since Gerty the dog had ACL surgery. Her rehab has been driving us crazy. She's not clear to run around yet, so we have to keep her on the leash and inside. Not fun. She seems to be doing quite well. She's got a bit of a limp, but Dr. Paul says that will improve as time goes by.

Third: A mystery creature I saw out by the barn.

Enjoy


All Creatures Great And Small from ron upshaw on Vimeo.