Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Farmer Ron Gear - Represent The Valley!

So my significant other thinks I'm getting carried away with the blog, but I just designed some Farmer Ron gear with the website called Cafe Press. I'm assuming they make them one at a time with some kind of transfer printing. I just ordered one of each so I'll let you know how they turn out.

I made two designs:





This is the fist one. You can get men's and women's T's and I think one long sleever.









Here's the 2nd design. Had to represent Maple Valley! I also made a coffee mug and some baby gear for this one.


The only thing is they are kind of expensive. But I'll let you know when I get it how the quality it.

But for now, check it if you want:

http://www.cafepress.com/farmerron

Thanks and I'd love any feedback on the shirt ideas.

~ron