Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Snow Day... Did He Just Say "SNOW?"

We're only five days from April, but we got our April Fools joke early here. Snow outside Seattle on March 26th. I know if you live in the Midwest, this probably isn't a big deal. But people freak out here in Seattle when we get snow in December, let alone March.

I just spent about $80 on some plants for the garden last weekend.

[Click here to see the new planter boxes for strawberries]

So I was not too pleased to see the snow hitting my windshield on the way home from work tonight. Luckily I just bought some empty pots from Big Lots to cover up my strawberry plants because it's been pretty cold this week. I hope it's enough to keep everyone alive.

I don't know if this will be enough to combat the snow, but we'll see. I'd hate to have wasted all that money on plants, but I guess that's the risk you take when you plant early.






















See you next time.

~ron